The Quality Assurance Agency for Higher Education of Andorra (AQUA) is a public law institution that aims to guarantee the quality of higher education offered in Andorra. It is regulated by Law 9/2016, of 28 June, creating the Quality Assurance Agency for Higher Education of Andorra (AQUA). The AQUA is an affiliate member of the European Association for Quality Assurance in Higher Education (ENQA) and full member of the International Network for Quality Assurance Agencies in Higher Education (INQAAHE).
Some functions of the AQUA are:
- The assessment of quality in higher education
- The preparation of studies for the improvement and innovation of evaluation, certification and accreditation models
- Advising education administrations, higher education centers and other institutions
Some of the most outstanding studies of AQUA, in which we are still working, are based on quality and sustainability in higher education:
- The Quality of Higher Education in Andorra and the Sustainable Development Goals (download the study here)
- The Proposal of Indicators to embed the Sustainable Development Goals into Institutional Quality (download the study here; view the video here)