The COPERNICUS Alliance aims to invest in members' activities by putting part of its annual budget aside to fund members’ initiatives. Activities that contribute to the overall CA ambition to build capacity and stimulate change for sustainable development in higher education and that foster cooperation between members can be supported with up to 2,000 EUR providing they fulfill the conditions stipulated below.
- 1st Deadline: 28 April 2023 (notification by 12 May 2023)
- 2nd Deadline: 29 September 2023 (notification by 13 October 2023)
- The initiative involves active collaboration between two or more CA member institutions.
Activities might involve (but are not limited to):
- Networking (CA capacity building)
- Support of early career researchers
What can be funded:
- Printing costs
- Publication fees (especially open access)
- Rent of rooms
- Travel and/or accommodation of guest speakers
What cannot be funded:
- Travel grants to conferences or workshops
- Internal workshops and capacity building at member institutions
To ensure a fair procedure the following requirements need to be met:
- The main organizer of the initiative must to be a CA member.
- Only full institutional members are eligible to apply for the fund.
- Each member institution can apply with one collaborative project per call and receive a maximum of one CA Cooperation Fund per year.
Application and Reporting
To receive the fund, applicants have to:
- carry out the initiative as described in the application,
- promote the CA where possible (e.g. add the CA logo to respective dissemination, mention website),
- summarize the outcomes in a text for the CA website and the CA newsletter,
- give a short presentation about the initiative in a CA Happy Hour,
- prove evidence of expenditures by providing invoices/receipts, and
Download CA Cooperation Fund application form
Download CA Cooperation Fund reporting form