The 2nd International Conference on Technologies & Business Models for Circular Economy (TBMCE) will take place from 24-26 October 2019 in Portorož, Slovenia, organized by University of Maribor. TBMCE is devoted to presentations of circular economy concepts, technologies and methodologies that contribute to the shift of business entities and society as a whole to a more responsible, circular management of resources.
Participants of the TBMCE will have the opportunity to engage with colleagues, gain critical insights from industry experts, and exchange ideas with other leading technology providers.
- Theme 1: Sustainable Energy
- Theme 2: Biomass and alternative raw materials
- Theme 3: Circular business models
- Theme 4: Secondary raw materials and functional materials
- Theme 5: ICT in Circular Economy
- Theme 6: Processes and technologies
- Theme 7: Education for Zero Waste and Circular Economy
Oral and poster contributions are both welcome on subjects within the scope of the conference.
- Abstract submission deadline: 30/06/2019
- Notification of acceptance: 07/2019
- Full paper submission deadline: 01/09/2019
- Notification of full paper acceptance: 15/09/2019
- Conference: 24-26/10/2019