The COPERNICUS Alliance aims to invest in members' activities by putting part of its annual budget aside to fund members’ initiatives. Activities that contribute to the overall CA ambition to build capacity in higher education for sustainable development can be supported providing they fulfill the conditions stipulated below.
Each member institution can apply with one collaborative project per call and receive a maximum of one micro fund per year. The decision on funding is taken by the CA Advisory Board. The results will be communicated within two weeks after the application deadlines.
Submission by 15 April 2021; Decision on 30 April 2021
Submission by 15 July 2021; Decision on 30 July 2021
Submission by 15 October 2021; Decision on 29 October 2021
- The activity involves collaboration between two or more CA member institutions
Activities might involve (but are not limited to):
- Networking (CA capacity building)
What can be funded:
- Printing costs
- Travel and/or accommodation of guest speakers
- Conference rooms
What cannot be funded:
- Travel grants to conferences or workshops
- Internal institution workshops
- Internal capacity building
To ensure a fair procedure the following requirements need to be met:
- Only full institutional members are eligible to apply for the fund.
- The main organiser of the initiative needs to be a CA member.
- The aim and outcome of the initiative needs to meet the goals and vision of the CA.
To receive the fund, applicants have to:
- carry out the event as described in the application,
- add the CA logo to respective dissemination of funded initiatives and promote the CA where possible (e.g. distribute flyers to participants of workshops, add the logo to publications, …),
- report on the outcomes on the CA website and newsletter,
- prove evidence of expenditures by providing invoices/receipts, and
- send the completed reporting form.
Application and Reporting