After its foundation in 2010 in Graz this event represented the first Annual Meeting of the COPERNICUS Alliance network. The two-day-program included aworkshop on University Appraisal and Assessment for Sustainable Developmentjointly co-organised by the COPERNICUS Alliance and the United Nations University Institute of Advanced Studies (UNU-IAS) on November 24th.
The COPERNICUS Alliance Annual Meeting 2011 took place right after the 6th Global RCE Conference (November 21st–23rd) at the same location.
CA Annual Meeting
- Looking back and planning ahead (Adomssent, Diethart, Mader, Tilbury)
- Value assessment in work of higher education (Dahl)
- LiFE Sustainability Index (Brannigan)
- University Appraisal for Sustainable Development (Asia-Pacific) (Fadeeva)
- University Appraisal & Assessment of EfS - the University of Western Sydney Approach (Australia) (Scott)
- RCE Makana and Rural Eastern Cape (O’Donoghue)
- GMID – Graz Model for Integrative Development (Mader)